C-Support is a sophisticated business application that combines Customer Relationship
Management (CRM) tools and Work Flow tools to create a powerful automated solution
for managing customers as well as optimizing the efficiency of the processes involved.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is the true business of every company: make
customers, keep customers and maximize customer profitability.
Customer service is the cornerstone of a solid, thriving business. It costs six to thirty
times more to get a new customer than it does to service and maintain the satisfaction
and loyalty of an existing customer. Companies struggle to cut costs without realizing
that customer attrition might be the single largest cost they have. Keeping customers
happy has the same bottom line effect as cutting costs. Increase your customer
retention by 5%, and you could increase your profits 25% to 100%. But you won’t get
there by providing the same “average” service as everyone else.
C-Support workflow can be used to optimize the efficiency of processes by delivering
‘the right work to the right people at the right time’. Implementing C-Support workflow
involves automating business processes through the electronic receipt, processing and management of work. The primary driver for a C-Support workflow implementation is
usually efficiency savings. Successful implementations also deliver improved customer
satisfaction and a reduction in errors and rework.
» Request a Quote
|Features at a Glance:
- Recording and updating basic customer details
- Customer search by all fields
- Import of customer details from external tables
- Contact management
- E-mail Integration
- Initiate customer request from call centre (in terms of complaints or enquiries).
- Special customizable customer request forms
- Automatic logging of all customer requests.
- History of all customer requests.
- Case and interaction management
- Workflow among teams and groups
- Alerts of various types by e-mail, SMS etc.
- Many more.